How to Create Gmail Account Successfully
Email is the heart of any business communication today. Not only enterprise companies but also our personal life’s activities are mostly depended on email. So, every person should have an email account today. There are many online companies (such as Gmail, Yahoo and Hotmail) who are providing free email services for any online users. Among these online companies, Gmail is the most popular free email service by Google with 15 GB free storage facility. Gmail has huge features to maintain your personal account securely and smoothly. So, it is time to have a gmail account to you. If you are interested to open a mail account with Gmail, keep reading this article. In this article, I will show you the proper steps to create a Gmail account successfully from very beginning.
Steps to Create A Gmail Account Successfully
If you try to open a gmail account for the first time, it will be difficult for you sometimes to create the account successfully. Because the required fields of the account form must provide correctly otherwise it will show you error messages again and again. So, you must know the proper way before opening your gmail account for the first time. But don’t worry, if you face any difficulty to create your gmail account, follow my bellow steps which will help you to create your gmail account successfully.
- Go to Gmail by clicking this link or type [www.gmail.com] in your browser’s URL bar. Gmail starting page will appear now if you type the URL correctly.
- From this starting page, click on Create account button. Gmail account form will appear now.
- Enter your name in First and Last input box.
- Now choose your username which is important to login to your account. If your given username is already taken, you will get a message below the input box like someone already has that username. Try another? Choose another username that is easier to you to remember.
- Now put your password in Create a password input box. Password must be at least 8 characters. Your password strength will be shown in a pop up window. Make your password strong with various characters combination. If you use uppercase letter, lowercase letter, numeric value and alpha numeric value, your password will be strong and no problem will occur to create your account. An example of strong password is PassWord@87. Confirm your password by typing again your password in Confirm your password input box.
- Choose your Birthday month from Month drop-down menu and put date and year in Day and Year input box accordingly. Now choose your gender from Gender drop-down menu.
- Now give your mobile number in Mobile phone input box. Note that your country and country code are already selected by Google. You just put your mobile number without country code. Optionally, you can put another email address that may be either Gmail account or Yahoo account in Your current email address input field. Mobile number and current email address are important to recover your password if you forget it in future.
- Prove that you aren’t a robot by typing CAPTCHA if prompted. Captcha is not case sensitive. So, you can put uppercase or lower case letter.
- Location will be selected automatically. So, no need to do anything in Location drop-down menu.
- Verify your account by clicking on Continue button if prompted and enter your verification code that is sent to your mobile phone and click Continue button.
- Now you will see a welcome message that means your account is created successfully. Click Continue to Gmail button to start mailing with Gmail.
- Your Gmail dashboard will appear now where you can see your received mail, sent mail, compose a new mail and so many options.
How to create a Gmail email account successfully has been explained step by step in this article. I hope, you are able to open your gmail account yourself successfully. However, if you face any problem to create your gmail email account, feel free to contact with me from Contact page or discuss in comment. I’ll try my best to stay with you.
I, Md. Abu Sayeed, am a system administrator. I like to share knowledge that I am learning from my daily experience. As a system administrator, I like to play with computer networking, Redhat Linux , Windows server, physical server and storage, virtual technology and other system related topics. I hope, my daily experiences that I am sharing in this website will be beneficial for you. So, if this article is helpful for you, don't forget to give a positive feedback by sharing on your favorite social media or liking our Facebook Page. You can also keep subscribed to our website for getting email notification of new post by providing your name and email address in Subscription Page.