Latest Google Chrome Free Download and Install
Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers to any online user. Google Chrome is a free application by Google. So, you can download and install Google Chrome in your operating system at any time. Google Chrome is too easy to use and bug is so less. Google Chrome has an awesome look and a lot of functionalities which help to use Google Chrome so easily. It is said that any online user cannot go a single day without Google Chrome browser. I am a fun of Google Chrome browser and I think, you will also be fun if you use Google Chrome regularly. So, if you do not familiar with Google Chrome yet or you are unable to download and install Google Chrome browser easily, keep reading this article to know how to download both the online and offline installer of Google Chrome browser as well as how to install Google Chrome browser in your operating system with that downloaded installer.
System Requirements to install Google Chrome
Google Chrome is a lightweight web application. However, you should have below requirements before installing Google Chrome browser in your operating system.
- Windows, Mac, Linux or Android Operating System.
- An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that is SSE2 capable.
- Minimum 350 MB of free disk spaces.
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM.
If you can fulfill the above requirements, keep reading my rest of the article for getting the proper guide to download and install Google Chrome browser successfully.
Google Chrome Online Installer Download and Install
Google Chrome has both online and offline installer. If you have a faster broadband internet connection, it is always better to use Google Chrome online installer. Because you will always get latest version which will have more new features if you use online installer. If your decision is to download online installer, follow my below simple steps which will show you the proper guide for installing Google Chrome browser.
- Go to Google Chrome support page by clicking this link and choose your Operation System platform and click on it and then click on Download the installer file link. A new page will open in a new tab.
- Click on Download Chrome button in this page.
- Now click on Accept and Install button. Google Chrome online installer (ChromeSetup.exe) will be started downloading.
- After completing download the online installer file, double click on (ChromeSetup.exe) setup file. Google Chrome will now be started downloading. After completing download the required files, Google Chrome will start installing. After completing installation, the first look of your Google Chrome browser will appear.
Google Chrome Offline Installer Download and Install
If you face any problem to download or install Google Chrome online installer, you can also download Google Chrome Offline Installer in your local drive and then install Google Chrome from your local drive. Sometimes it is better to use offline installer rather than downloading and installing frequently online installer. If you decide or feel comfort to use offline installer, follow below simple steps which will show you proper guide to download Google Chrome Offline Installer.
- Go to Google Chrome download page for downloading Google Chrome offline installer.
- Now click on Download Chrome button and then click on Accept and Install button. Google Chrome offline installer (ChromeStandaloneSetup.exe) will be started downloading.
- After completing download the offline installer file, just click on this setup file and follow the instructions to install Google Chrome in your operating system. After completing installation, the first look of your Google Chrome browser will appear.
The proper steps to download and install Google Chrome web browser in your operating system have been explained in this article. I hope, you are now be able to download and install Google Chrome browser in your operating system if you follow the above steps carefully. However, if you face any further problem to download and install Google Chrome installer, please discuss in comment or contact with me from Contact page. I will try my best to stay with you.
I, Md. Abu Sayeed, am a system administrator. I like to share knowledge that I am learning from my daily experience. As a system administrator, I like to play with computer networking, Redhat Linux , Windows server, physical server and storage, virtual technology and other system related topics. I hope, my daily experiences that I am sharing in this website will be beneficial for you. So, if this article is helpful for you, don’t forget to give a positive feedback by sharing on your favorite social media or liking our Facebook Page. You can also keep subscribed to our website for getting email notification of new post by providing your name and email address in Subscription Page.